Another month has flown by, unbelievably. Because of my traveling it was a lighter reading month for me, but I still managed to get some books finished! Here’s what my August looked like:
Total books read: 5
Total pages read: 1,397
Favorite book: Swing Low by Miriam Toews
Least favorite book: Going Bovine by Libba Bray
This is the first month I’ve read more on my Sony Reader than in print; 3 of the 5 books I read were eBooks. eReaders are marvelous things for traveling!
Total audiobooks listened to: 1
Total hours listened: 18 hours, 44 minutes
Favorite and least favorite don’t really apply here, but Kate Reading’s narration of Little Women by Louisa May Alcott was quite good.
Since I was away, most of my posts were pre-scheduled. Here’s what got reviewed:
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin
- The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff (audiobook)
- Everything Beautiful Began After by Simon Van Booy
- State of Wonder by Ann Patchett (audiobook)
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
- When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
- His Majesty’s Dragon by Naomi Novik (audiobook)
- Reading Buddies did Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (part 1 | part 2), which I listened to on audio.
That was my August. How was yours?