By way of review, here’s what my February looked like:
Total audiobooks listened to: 6
Total hours listened: 38 hours, 33 minutes
Favorite audiobook: The Heretic’s Daughter by Kathleen Kent
Least favorite audiobook: Three Men in a Boat by Jerome K. Jerome (the book itself, not the reading–Martin Jarvis narrated this one, and he’s fantastic!)
On Erin Reads last month:
- February was the first month for Reading Buddies. We read A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson and The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver. Next month we’ll be reading The Appointment by Herta Muller and Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. Feel free to join us!
- I finally read (and loved) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte!
- I submitted my Book Apocalypse bunker application…and got approved!
- I asked readers whether they prefer to learn about an author’s life or not.
- I’ve also been allowing myself to not post every day, which has taken some of the stress out of blogging. As many of you have reminded me, blogging should be fun!
That was my February. How was yours?