Looking Back is the new monthly wrap-up format I tinkered with during Bloggiesta two weeks ago. It’ll be my way to review each month before embarking on the next.
Here’s what my January looked like:
Total books read: 8
Total pages read: 1,842
Favorite book: I gave the highest rating to Delirium by Lauren Oliver.
Least favorite book: The Notebooks of Malte Laurids Brigge by Rainer Maria Rilke (final thoughts coming tomorrow)
Total audiobooks listened to: 7
Total hours listened: 56 hours, 6 minutes
Favorite audiobook: Flight by Sherman Alexie, followed closely by The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
Least favorite audiobook: Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll
Erin Reads Highlights
- I read (and enjoyed!) my first Jane Austen novel this month.
- I asked readers for input, then shared my survey results and the feed reader taming tips I received.
- I invited Erin Reads readers to read with me, and from that invitation I launched the new Reading Buddies project.
- I participated in Bloggiesta and got a lot of blog-related things done.
- I began my year-long read of War and Peace and shared initial thoughts on Tolstoy’s characters.
- I turned a year older and gave away one of my favorite books.
- I participated in the Bookeater 10 over on Eat the Books.
That was my January. How was yours?