A week and a half into June and I haven’t done my May wrap-up! Seems as good a topic for Sunday Salon as any. It was a slower month for me, with a trip home and the start of summer semester. Here’s what my May looked like:
Total books read: 5
Total pages read: 1,290
Favorite book: The Great Lenore by JM Tohline, as well as reading and watching Angels in America by Tony Kushner
Least favorite book: Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
Total audiobooks listened to: 3
Total hours listened: 21 hours, 46 minutes
Favorite audiobook: Annie on My Mind by Nancy Garden
Least favorite audiobook: Bodily Harm by Margaret Atwood
Miscellaneous and Sundry
- I introduced myself and interviewed Rebecca from kindle fever for Armchair BEA.
- Cass, Emily and I read and watched Angels in America by Tony Kushner.
- Reading Buddies read Animal Farm by George Orwell and Bel Canto by Ann Patchett.
- I added a very informal reading buddies book: Cloud Atlas by David Michell. If you’d like to sort of read it with me, let me know!
- I signed up for the Spring-into-Summer Read-a-thonhosted by Enna Isilee as a way to celebrate turning in my big mid-semester paper!
- I started a Tumblr!
Today, my husband and I are going to try to go strawberry picking! I love pick-your-own fruit, and strawberries always kick off the season. After that, it’s back to the schoolwork for me.
That was my May. How was yours? What are you up to today?